I had an issue the other day with an application not installing that I had been installing for a long time through the UDI wizard with the MDT Integration with SCCM 2012. Suddenly it had stopped installing and I got the below error in the SMSTS.log.
Make sure the application is marked for dynamic app install Policy download failed, hr=0x80004005. The operating system reported error 2147500037: Unspecified error
While this error can be caused by symbols such as a comma or ampersand in the application name for me it was because I had changed the application name to a more user-friendly name which in turn broke the UDI as it doesn’t dynamically update application names. I simply went into the UDI and removed and re-added the application and it started working again.