I had a Lenovo x240 laptop that wouldn’t image. Other machines would image just fine so I did what any decent SCCM admin would do I looked at the smsts.log and found an error something like 0x80091007 indicating a hash mismatch between the DP and the WIM on the machine. Normally when this occurs the normal recommendation is to refresh the DP with a new copy of the WIM to make sure the DP doesn’t have a bad copy from the main SCCM server but as other pc’s were imaging fine off the same DP it had to be either with that specific machine or something with that model of PC’s. After digging and getting nowhere I stumbled on this article from thespoo.blogspot.com detailing all the way back in 2010 how a bad ram stick could cause the hash mismatch. So I replaced the RAM and sure enough, it was fixed and I was on its way. Goes to show sometimes the simple things can be the fix. I was looking for something a little more elaborate.